Thank you for checking out our vacation log homes in Southern West Virginia.
We have two natural, peaceful locations.
- The Retreat at Pipestem, nestled in the woods, only a mile from the Lodge of Pipestem State Park.
- Pipestem Place with two smaller loghomes on route 20, only half a mile from the entrance to State park.
We have made our website as user friendly as possible. If you prefer to book and pay online, it’s fast and secure.
- By clicking on the various pages or the pictures you will find a wealth of information about the houses and about the area.
- Need more info, please click on the contact us page and send an email or give us a call 704-293-6521. We love to share our enthusiasm and will provide you with all the information you will need.
- Don’t want to book just yet, but want to check availability and pricing. (Click here). Our Rates page will give you a quick reference price overview. You can check rates and availability for one or for multiple houses. At this stage, the only information to fill out are your travel dates and how many are in your party.
- You don't need to talk to anyone and want to rent the house before anyone else has taken it. The website offers the possibility to instantly book the cabin and pay the deposit needed to secure it in your name. Instant secure credit card payments make this a seamless. Immediately after you have made your booking you will receive a confirmation by email.
We have two beautiful properties: The Retreat at Pipestem and Pipestem Place.
- The Retreat at Pipestem has three gorgeous log homes, sleeping up to 8 people each. We border Pipestem State Park, and are only minutes away from The lodge, the Golf Course, Hiking, Fishing, horseback riding and everything else the State Park has to offer.
- Pipestem Place with its two beautiful log cabins sits very conveniently back from route 20 and is less than half a mile from the main entrance to Pipestem State Park.